Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

watswidvienna

Friday, November 20, 2009

..disappointments

...hmmmmm...
..have you ever been in a situation when even someone whom you really trusts disappoints you in the most unexpected way?
.that's the thing that i've noticed lately.....
..everyday...since the start of the week,i've been continuously disappointed in many different situations by many different people..

..i'm sure this isn't something that is planned
.but i couldn't see why it keeps on happening,
..i just think of it as something that will result to a greater thing...
[i'll be needing all the lucks]

..but in spite of all the disappointments that kept bothering me,
..i'm still very thankful
.that i have my friends to be there for me[well,of course the real ones]
..and i'm sure they won't be disappointing me........
.and that they will always be there.


Turn To Friends
Grab a new Myspace 2.0 Layout