Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

watswidvienna

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I LOVE MY FRIENDS

this day started quite boring for me..

..it was as if there is no room for climax......

.but i guess i got the turning point at our mapeh time....


...our gorgeous teacher gave us two different activities...

-the first one: to get an immunization for our coming quiz.

-and the second one to ease the peer tensions in our class, which i'm going to elaborate now.


.our teacher asked us to hug whoever we wanted to say thank you or sorry with..

.on my part...everything is quite nostalgic.


..there's a thing that really pulled my tears out..

Marijoe we've been friends since gradeschool but went on different cliques at highschool.

it's really heart warming when she came to me to give me a hug and then she suddenly burst out crying. everybody was like "why? what happened?" but it's all tears of longing for a good friend.though i don't have regrets for the things i've done or for the group i prioritize way back in the beginning of highschool life. but i hope we become closer now.


and i'd like to say thanks and sorry to the other persons who meant great importance to me... 

Andre,leizel....and the other ex-kappaz....

R.A,..J.P...and the other juanitos...



LOVE YOU!!!