Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

watswidvienna

Monday, March 8, 2010

February 26,2010

..it's such a shame that i'll be write a blog about this,too late!!

.but i guess it's still worthwhile,


..last February 26,

.i celebrated my 15th year alive.well it's not as sentimental as my fourteenth year but it's quite a challenge on how to make it still a "happy" birthday.........

..it started off quite as a usual day...

.of course my classmates greeting me....waiting for that "treat" thing.....the ex-kappaz[JERLYN,ANDRE,IMAH,YAN,INDLE,RHOMZ,ANA] giving me gift as a tradition[thanks by the way] and ANDRE giving me an unexpected gift.[LOVE YOU GIRL!]

..but further more...as the day started to run..things get a little more in a critical situation because of the craze about project submission....

.and to make my day a little more intense,

.surprisingly our english teacher gave as an activity about that silly impromptu speech...which really crushed me to the fullest since all the topics were really unexpected and they were all things i never thought she'd give....

..but not all nightmares end up as bad as it could.

..i was still lucky to get a praise from my teacher,it was quite a good gift.....


..and then

.later that afternoon, i was stucked in the presence of my friends, well however much i try to forget about it..i still have to go to that "treat" part...

....for that,we went at a fast food restaurant "jollibee" were we ate spagethi and burger......

.there my friends gave me birthday messages...

..i really can't remember them all but the thing that struck me the most is the never ending "lessen your childishness" thing.......every year, almost 3-5 persons tell me this...and this year, i'm not really counting, i think there was 3 or 4 persons?...well i just can't help it... "i'm only young once!" :]

..since we were already out of the school, we took this chance to finish our project "book Binding" and after that we went back to our school to pass it.,it was so dark since it's already night time.

and there i learned my first lesson as a 15 yrs. old girl.....ALL PUSSYCATS HAVE GLOW IN THE DARK EYES... :]..regards to the person who told me that!! [i'm such an ignorant!!]....


..after staying at the school for few minutes, of course we all went home.

.there i ate my birthday cake with my family.

..and the sad part is.......my mom went to all the bookstores in town and yet she can't still find the book i want for my birthday gift!!!...hmpft.


...but still...every door that closes leads to another open door.

.although they were days late for gift giving

..it's still heart warming for some of my classmates[JERLYN,AVERY,LEIZEL,ANGELO,P. D,and JADE]to give a personalized t-shirt!!...it's incredibly unexpected...i super love you guys!!!!!!i'll treasure the shirt all my life!!! ♥♥♥♥


..so that sums up my 15th february 26 here on earth!!!